OUR RETURNS POLICY
We are passionate about providing quality products and ensuring our customers have an seamless experience from the moment you browse our ethically made products to when you receive our range of clothing, accessories & homewares.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase please send us an email to: email@example.com at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to help you. In the meantime, please refer to the conditions outlined below.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a short description of your need to return. If there is an issue or fault with your product please include a photo to help our team best assist you.
Please note that returns are not confirmed until our team has reviewed your individual case. You will be provided with a Return Tracking Code via email within 3-5 business days with instructions on what to do next.
2. Pack your item(s) & Post it/them ensuring the item is safe, trackable and processed as soon as possible. Garments must be returned in a reasonable timeframe, in their original condition with all tags intact and must not have been worn, altered or washed/laundered. Please note that return shipping costs are at the expense of the consumer unless the product/s are confirmed to be faulty.
3. Assess - once we have received your returns, we will assess the items to make sure everything is in order. Please allow 10 business days from when the item reaches us for your return to be processed.
4. Update - you will receive an email notification on the status and eligibility of your return as soon as the assessment has been confirmed by our team.
5. Finalise - once approved, your store credit, exchange or refund will be processed and confirmed via email. This will be issued to your order's original payment method (e.g. credit card, PayPal account or Australiana account for store credit). Please note that returning your item does not guarantee a refund, our team will update you on the eligibility of your case.
- Items must be returned in a timely manner from the date of purchase, ensuring the items are unworn/unused and in new condition. Please note we will take into account how much time has passed since your date of purchase and if a reasonable length of time has passed for the product to have been used.
- Garments must be in original condition with all tags intact and must not have been worn, altered or washed/laundered. If items are not returned in an acceptable condition, they will be returned to the consumer at the consumers expense.
- We do not offer refunds for "Change of Mind" purchases.
- If an item is deemed to be faulty and is unusable, we will issue a store credit. Store credits are valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Initial and return postage is non-refundable unless the item is deemed to be faulty & unwearable.
- Clearance/Sale items and incorrect sizes can be returned in exchange for a store credit.
- We strongly recommend utilising a traceable delivery method to return your item/s. Australiana the Label is not liable for any items lost in return transit.
- Some types of goods are exempt from being returned/exchanged. Products that are intimate or sanitary goods like our handmade earrings and our hair accessories. Unless the items are deemed faulty.
- ACRYLIC HANDMADE EARRINGS: due to the nature of these hand made pieces, minor imperfections are to be expected. As noted in the item description, these items are made using real flowers and therefore colours may vary to the images. They are set in acrylic and made by hand, adding to our mission to provide ethically made, unique pieces. We pride ourselves on quality control to ensure each item is immaculate. However, should there be any major imperfections on the front of the earrings making them unwearable, an exchange will be provided or credit note in the event that a replacement can not be provided.
- Items sold at markets and/or events we participate in are not eligible for refund or exchange as the customer has physically seen and tried the items.